We offer free no obligation confidential consultations prior to any treatment with Angel Aesthetics to discuss your area of concern and expectations. Sometimes treatment is not appropriate, or something that we offer, and we are happy to provide advice regarding alternative treatment options.
All consultations, treatments and reviews are with our GMC registered medical doctor.
Consultations last 30-45 minutes and will include discussion regarding the risks, benefits and potential side effects of a treatment. This will include discussion of you medical and surgical history, medications and allergies, as well as previous aesthetic treatments. Please bring a copy of your prescription with you. This is especially important during the COVID pandemic. If we don’t think the treatment is for you, we will not proceed and no fee will be charged.
If we feel that treatment may be of benefit the procedure can be booked in. You will be asked to sign consent forms for the procedure, including our COVID consent form, on the day of treatment.
Treatment is not performed on the same day as the consultation, in line with GMC Good Medical Practice guidelines. This ensures you have time to consider the treatment, risks and benefits and read any provided leaflets to ensure informed consent.
Treatment is strictly for over 18s and not for anyone who is pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding. Please do not be offended if we ask for proof of age!
All clients are offered a 2 week follow up review, where a top up will be given if required. This is included in your treatment price.
We advise you to inform your GP of treatment, especially regarding vitamin injections.
Why choose us?
- All consultations, treatments and follow up appointments are with our medical doctor
- Dr. Wilkins qualified in 2010, is GMC registered and has been recently revalidated for a further 5 years
- As a medical doctor I would be your ‘first port of call’ for any aesthetic related concerns & complications, which will be discussed at the consultation.
- As a medical doctor Dr Wilkins is trained in adult life support, and has an EpiPen on site, as well as immediate access to Hyalase (prescription medication used to dissolve dermal fillers in an emergency), analgesia and antibiotics.
- We are fully insured via Cosmetic Insure
- We are a member of the ‘Aesthetics Complications Expert’ group and do not hesitate to seek advice where needed
- We have sought comprehensive training and continue to add new treatments to our portfolio
- We only use premium products from reputable pharmacies
- We take photographs to monitor treatment but we do not post photographs online as we value our clients’ privacy
- Our clinics are discrete with free parking and single client appointments
- We do not rush our consultations or appointments
- Treatment is not performed on the same day as the consultation, allowing you time to make an informed decision
- We do not charge ‘per unit’ or ‘per ml’, but for the area you wish to have treated
- Prices include all follow up reviews and top ups
- If we do not feel treatment is appropriate, we will advise you of this and any alternative options that we can offer