Dr. Heather Wilkins graduated from Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry in 2010.
Prior to this she completed a BSc. in Biomedical Sciences with First Class Honours.
After university Heather moved to Bury St. Edmunds and worked at West Suffolk Hospital and Addenbrookes Hospital before later working as a G.P. registrar in Bury St. Edmunds and Mildenhall.
In 2015 she left the N.H.S. to work in the private sector, and in 2017 she completed aesthetic training for botox and fillers at the renowned Hennessey Academy.
In 2018 she then returned to the Hennessey Academy and trained to the highest standard enabling her to expand her range of aesthetic treatments.
In 2019, working in partnership with MedFx and Galderma she completed further training adding modern chemical skin peels and skinbooster treatments, Sunekos and Nutrakos to her portfolio.
In 2020 we added Luna Microcare to our treatment list.
In 2021 we opened our second clinic in Downham Market, and launched our new Wellbeing service, offering a range of vitamin supplement injections. Also in 2021 Dr. Wilkins attended Enhance Me Academy to further develop her aesthetic skills. This included advanced lip techniques and cannula training, allowing for a combination of techniques to further tailor treatments to the client. Since then Dr. Wilkins has continued to grow her business and develop further skills and maintains her medical CPD and GMC revalidation.
We offer consultations and treatments at our clinic in Downham Market.
We accept the following payments- BACS, Paypal, Credit or debit cards via SQUARE or cash.
We also sell gift vouchers- please contact us to purchase these.
Prickwillow residents and Crimplesham residents will receive 10% off treatment prices.
We are registered with Save Face, the professional standards authority Angel Aesthetics - Save Face
Clinic Terms and Conditions
• All patients are required to provide contact details; including telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
• All clients will complete a medical history form at their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
• All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation
• Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
• You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by instructing us to unsubscribe.
We are continuing temperature screening, hand gel, longer appointments to allow for additional cleaning and single client appointments to help reduce the risk of COVID. Please do not attend if you have symptoms suggestive of COVID or recent infection.
• Please provide as much notice as possible, if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, so that we may make best use of our appointment diary.
• If you do not attend a booked appointment, and fail to advise us in advance, a £50 non-refundable booking fee may be charged to make another appointment.
• Please do NOT attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell. If you are unsure, please contact us to discuss. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes colds, cold sores or local skin infections. Filler cannot be administered within 2 weeks of COVID infection or vaccination.
• Routine review appointments are offered after treatment with Botulinum Toxin as a courtesy. If you are unable to attend the review appointment at 2-3 weeks, no additional treatment or ‘top up’ is provided once the review period of 2-3 weeks has passed.
• New patients are seen for consultation and assessment; except in exceptional circumstances, with prior arrangement, treatment is not provided on the first visit.
We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18
Please do not bring children to the clinic.
Children will not be allowed to accompany you into the treatment rooms.
Patients will receive one free of charge consultation; subsequent consultations may be subject to a (£50) fee.
You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
The clinic accepts cash, or major debit and credit cards and BACS.
A 50% deposit will be taken for some treatments and in some circumstances.
Payment in full is required before treatment, or courses of treatment, can proceed.
Refunds & fees
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
• consultation and assessment
• provision of information and advice
• safe treatment with evidence based products
• follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
Any feedback is much appreciated, both positive and negative. Feedback is used to review and improve quality of service. You may submit feedback verbally, via email, via the clinic website, Google or via the Save Face website.
If you have a complaint please inform us as soon as possible. An appointment will be made for you to be seen with our Company Director. A copy of our Complaints Policy is available on request.
We are a member of the Aesthetics Complications Expert Group